Friday, December 25, 2009

Why do the skin around my nose keep peeling after washing it with the same facial foam?

The area around my nose keeps peeling, it only stops when i switch facial foam, but after awhile, the area around my nose peels again and i have to keep switching foams. Is my skin too dry or sth? Please advise. Thanks.Why do the skin around my nose keep peeling after washing it with the same facial foam?
Yes, sounds like your problem isn't in the soap you are using, but the fact that you need a deep moisturizer. If it is concentrated around your nose you can apply the moisturizer to your face - let it dry - then reapply another layer just around your nose. This should help.





I could recommend some brands, but if you know a certain brand facial soap doesn't break you out - I'd advise to go with the same brand moisturizer.





If not you can try:


Clinique Dramatically different moisturing cream - http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





or Aveeno - http://www.aveeno.com/detailAction.do?id鈥?/a>





this aveeno site is also helpful in finding a good match for your skin =)


Hope this helps you some =)Why do the skin around my nose keep peeling after washing it with the same facial foam?
sounds like you need a hypo allergenic one for sensitive skin, much less harsh for the delicate skin around the nose.
Sounds like your not using one that fits your skin type. Try buying a hypoallergenic one, that is loaded down with extra moisturizer. I had the same problem, it turned out I had combination skin and my nose needed extra moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment