Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chemical Facial Peel....gone wrong??

i've been struggling with facial acne for year now. i had my second chemical peel on my face two days ago, by my dermatologist. I had my first one months ago and it turned out ok, but after the second one, my skin is full of terrible dry, rough patches.......basically my skin feels like sandpaper!!! I am spending the weekend with friends and going out and stuff and i want my skin to look nice and feel nice but i don't know why the dry patches arn't going away!! i put foundation on, but halfway through the day the dry spots soak it all up and my face looks awful. I am so embarassed. Is there anything i can do to get rid of the dry, flaky sections on my face?? i want to have fun this weekend and not worry about things like that!Chemical Facial Peel....gone wrong??
the dry flaky sections are areas where the peel is still working on


try gently scrubbing the areas with a wet washclothChemical Facial Peel....gone wrong??
Sorry can't believe your dermatologist has left you in this condition. get a new dermatologist and in the meantime try Vite e oil lots of oil,if your young you won't need makeup because your skin will glow this is not a one time deal keep it up until you find your skin healthy enough to see a new dermatologist

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    A chemical facial peel is a treatment in which an acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin. This chemical works well for treating fine surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems. Thank you...

    Massages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..!!! it is very nice.. I am really interested with it… thank you so much… Salon davie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..its wonderfull .I like it very much..Thanks for sharing it.Nails salon in davie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea!..I am so impressed… I am not very skilled at this sort of thing, but you make it look so easy! <a http://www.modahairdesignandspa.com
    Body scrub davie

    ReplyDelete