Monday, December 21, 2009

Has anyone purchased a facial peel kit from the drug store?

Or one of those exfoliating kits that clean your face real good. I have some acne scars (not bad though) and a little acne that would just go away if I didn't wear makeup. I know you are going to say..';then don't wear makeup';. It's not that easy. I have a professional job and need to look professional..





I need to know what you have done to fix this problem. I just had a chemical peel and it didn't do a thing to my face. I paid $125 for nothing!!! I need some good advise...Has anyone purchased a facial peel kit from the drug store?
You can try the acne free system, they have both an acne package like proactiv but they also have a new one that is supposed to fade acne scars. I haven't had a chance to try it , but when I get paid I am going to check it out. You can purchase it at Walgreens, CVS and in some Walmarts.Has anyone purchased a facial peel kit from the drug store?
Elizabeth Arden Peel %26amp; Reveal Revitalizing Treatment is really good and $30 on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment