Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chemical Facial Peel?

Recently, I got a facial peel. now my skin has started peeling, like it was supposed to. it a little irritated. how can i conceal the flaku skin without ripping or scrubbing it off, becaseu this causes scarring. i have to go to school tommorrow. any ideas?Chemical Facial Peel?
I'm sure you were advised to not use any makeup or scrubs and to just use a sunscreen, am I correct?





I don't think there's anything you can do to cover it up without irritating your skin even more, sorry.Chemical Facial Peel?
u dont use cemical peeling anymore use the herb peeling to help yours iritation , in my country indonesia have a peeling and can cure the skin from irition
Nothing. You need to not put anything on it and live with it until it heals.
bag balm

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I saw your post, it's a amazing post by you. Chemical facial peels can be used to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation. It is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures in the world. Thank you...

    Spa Manicures

    ReplyDelete