Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Mederma or Neutrogena Facial Peel works better for pimple scars?

Ok, I have a few nasty pimple scars. Just wanted to try out these two products but I don't know which one is better. Recommendations would be nice. I have oily skin by the way. So, I need to know which product works best. Suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated =]Does Mederma or Neutrogena Facial Peel works better for pimple scars?
Mederma but the three step Proactive kit is also effective on scars and pimples and they have a facial mask.Does Mederma or Neutrogena Facial Peel works better for pimple scars?
I'm using the Neutrogena peel but its taking forever...I'm considering Mederma next. Neutrogena doesn't seem to be working for me these days. I have oily skin also. YOu can always do a microdermebrasion twice a week.





But I'm also saving to I can go to a licensed aesthesian.
A scar is a serious matter and should be taken seriously if you'd like better results. A professional skin care consultant is better that doing over the counter solutions.





A friend of mine decided to do it herself and it was unsuccessful. Luckily another friend suggested to see a licensed esthetician, that was her saviour! She didnt have to spend so much because she didnt have to see a doctor.





The esthtician had just the right package for her that cost between $200. - $300 including her skin care regimen and 2 visits...





It was so successful you can barely tell that she had a huge acne problem...





IMPORTANT always consult with your doctor first to ensure that your skin condition is not serious before doing any other alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment