Monday, December 21, 2009

Looking for a good facial peel for acne scars.?

I don't have horrible scars, but the ones I do have drive me crazy! I'm not looking for ';anti-aging'; really, just a good product to help smooth my complexion %26amp; help fade these little scars. Any good OTC reccomendations? :)Looking for a good facial peel for acne scars.?
Yeah. I don't have bad scars, but they do drive me crazy, I used Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel


It really worked


but it smells terrible


HahaLooking for a good facial peel for acne scars.?
I think you should try this product by Neutrogena.It is called Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel.I haven't tried this product before,but it looks like a good product.Neutrogena is a good acne care brand.I don't use Neutrogena,but from previous experience with Neutrogena it works pretty good.Here is the link to this product.





http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_306.asp?lProductLineID=1





Hope you find a good product!


Bye!
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment