Monday, December 21, 2009

I need a home remedy for a facial scrub for my peeling skin? THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP?

i got sunburned on my face, and now the burns pretty much gone away but its PEELING it looks really gross and i just want to scrub away the dead skin. I don't have a facial scrub and i can't go buy one so does anyone know a home remedy i can use for a facial scrub? thankkss, oh and no complicated ingedients please! i don't have much!I need a home remedy for a facial scrub for my peeling skin? THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP?
scrubbing would just irritate skin.. remember peeling skin is resurfacing new fresh skin layers that you wouldn't want to mess up.. simply moisturize the peeling skin to keep skin hydrated so while it's peeling, resurfacing skin would come out softer and smoother.I need a home remedy for a facial scrub for my peeling skin? THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP?
Put on an egg mask. Just beat an egg in a bowl and use a basting brush to apply to your face, let dry for about 20 or 30 minutes and peel it off.
1/4 c liquid body wash


1/8 c sugar


1 Tbls olive oil.





Mix well and use to wash face carefully.


then put a little Aloe Vera on.





Next time you ger a sunburn keep your face moist with Aloe Vera and you should not have the peeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment